One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Shashwat Jindal

Advocate Shashwat Jindal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Ludhiana
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Immigration, Insurance, International Law, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, NCLT, Patent, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Tax, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Shashwat Jindal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Ludhiana
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ludhiana

Popular Reviews

Mukesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shashwat Jindal

Q: Cheque Case Have To File In Ludhiana Court

Cheque bounce as stop payment, now wants to file case, what is limitations of further procedure about that

Advocate Shashwat Jindal answered
You need to send a legal notice for recovery of payment in 15 days if default. This is to be done via an advocate. Incase the other party fails to payback a case is to be filed in the court for recovery. If he still fails - non bailable warrants will be issued in his name.

Q: Regarding a contract in company

I have signed a contract in a company and they kept my 10th certificate and i want to leave that company because there is no such training provided to me but they are denying to give back my certificate and asking that they will file a case

Advocate Shashwat Jindal answered
You have a right to resign from the company. You need to hire a lawyer to examine the contract you have signed and then based on that only a real answer can be given. You can get a copy of the contract. A case of such nature will be filed before the labor commission

Q: Wife is Making Fake Corona Report , How can i divorce her

I have been continuously harassed by my wife and in laws . Later on we found that she is indulged in a group making fake covid reports . I want to divorce her and she is asking for 10 lakh in cash for mutual consent .Please guide me the process

Advocate Shashwat Jindal answered
As your attorney, I would like to advice you to keep a tab of what she is doing by gathering evidence, such as pictures or a video recording of the same. A criminal case can be filed against her under various sections. For harassment from her, you can file a suit for divorce on grounds of cruelty. You can also use the evidence you have on her as leverage on her. For further discussion, feel free to reach out.

Q: Want To sale property which was purchased with Home loan, but buyer is

I have purchase house with home Loan from HDFC LTD, I want to sale it now. Buyer want to also take Home Loan, But buyer has no income proof. So bank can't give him Loan. Having no cash.How can make agreements with them for sale

Advocate Shashwat Jindal answered
If the buyer doesn't have the requisite money, he wouldn't be able to pay you. The decision of giving the loan is the sole discretion of the bank - nothing can be done against that. You may have a separate lease agreement with the buyer to pay you monthly installments, on completion of which you will transfer the property to him. You are advised to contact a well reputed lawyer to draft up the same for you.

Q: How to get divorce as soon as possible? Tell me ways

Actully I want to get divorce from my wife. I'm not happy with her due to lack of understanding. I have 5 years old son also. I want to start my life happily. Kindly tell me the procedure to get divorce. I thought to leave the home but she threatened me to attempt suicide. What should I do in this case? I'm not sure that she will be ready for mutual divorce or not. But now I just want to go away. I want to live my life peacefully and happily. I'm just scared that if I leave then she can file complaint, can attempt suicide or she can file missing report in police station. In this case also I would not be able to live peacefully or tension free. Kindly tell me what to do and how.

Advocate Shashwat Jindal answered
I would suggest you first apply for anticipatory bail before applying for the divorce incase she decides to take any undue legal action against you. You would then further be advised to discuss the extent of her misunderstanding ( what actions does she do ) to see if a valid ground for divorce can be established.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shashwat Jindal

Can Advocate Shashwat Jindal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shashwat Jindal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Jindal?

When you meet with Advocate Shashwat Jindal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Jindal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Jindal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Jindal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Jindal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shashwat Jindal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shashwat Jindal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shashwat Jindal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shashwat Jindal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.