Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Sarnath D Sahoo

Advocate Sarnath D Sahoo

  Bajaj Nagar, Nagpur

 Experience: 0 years

1 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Cyber Crime
  • Family
  • Medical Negligence
  • Corporate

Advocate Sarnath D Sahoo has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sarnath provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Corporate Matters, Cyber Crime Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sarnath enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2017. He is a member of Nagpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1192/2017

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Sarnath D Sahoo: English, Hindi, Marathi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Cyber Crime
  • Family
  • Medical Negligence
  • Corporate


  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Amravati
  • District Court, Bhandara
  • District Court, Chandrapur
  • District Court, Gadchiroli
  • District Court, Gondia
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • District Court, Wardha
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court
  • Orissa High Court


  • MON 09:00 AM - 12:30 AM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 12:30 AM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 12:30 AM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 12:30 AM
  • FRI 09:00 AM - 12:30 AM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 12:30 AM

Book Consultation With Advocate Sarnath D Sahoo

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Sarnath D Sahoo

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Sarnath D Sahoo

Fill in your details and Advocate Sarnath D Sahoo will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly