One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar

Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLaxmi Nagar, Nagpur
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sanket Bhandarkar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanket provides services in various fields of Civil Matters. Property Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Divorce Matter, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanket enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2010.

Enrollment Number : MAH/8003/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

Niloy Pathak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 weeks ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar

Q: Consequences in case of DV case filed by husband living abroad

Hello, I am working in saudi, my wife left my home after 2 month of marriage in year 30/3/2014, i came to Saudi Arabia 5/5/2014 for job purpose, until now i am in Saudi. now after 3 years my wife filed DV case on my whole family. i am in depression, she asking for maintenance 20000 per month or 12 lakh lumsum. she is totally harass me . my parents apointed the lawyer already in mumbai, but i am still worry , becz i am not familier with this lawyer, i cant trust on him fully, .. please help me that to provide some information.. , DV case can harm to my parents , harm to my job and economically. ? 

Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar answered
It is a serious issue though but can be handelled. The first thing is to protect the family members by taking bail and then going to Hon'ble High Court. It might get tricky so you need a lawyer whom you trust completely

Q: Return of money with profit which was 1 lac no receipt since 8 months

Sir, I had invested amount of INR 1.lac in 2015 with one up enterprises who promised to give monthly intrest for approx 3K I had received the same for entire year & thought to continue next year as well but from this year monthly return has been stoped syaing we are in loss, from last 6-8 months i am asking him to refund my money & he is simply delaying saying we are awating for some payment & once received we shall clear your paymnet with profit, it has been 7/9 momths but i gave not received the payment & he is extending by saying next month next month. What can be done in such situtaion, how can i recover my money

Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar answered
The enterprise is going to shut down in a short time . It is advised to you shall withdraw all your investments immediately or file a first information report under section 420 of Indian Penal Code...

Q: Wife left home not coming back what should I do now

My wife has left home and not coming back as her parents are not sending her. she wanted to live with them. She went one month back. What are legal options available to me?

Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar answered
Your best option is to send notice to her and inform her vide aforementioned notice that she have to come back neither you will be ready to take action against her and the same might result in the initiation of divorce proceedings on basis of desertion

Q: How to deal with non cooperative father in law

My wife father take her a without my and my family permission to attend marriage on her realative there we have no invitation and I told her without invitation I'm not send you any other marriage or function but her father take her force fully and my wife it's 2nd time is go to her father home without my permission first time I'm go to her home personally and take her with me that time I told her next time you should go anywhere​ without invitation permission so I'm not tolerate this be serious and tell me what is your problem after marriage 26/04/16 you should stayed only 9 day at my after that you go to your father home and now you come at 27/04/17 why you are do this And that time you go on your risk on 01/06/17 before that he go 09/05/17 and I take her my home on my risk her father when he come my home he drunk Dear sir tell me what I can do on this problem My name is

Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar answered
Hi,Your case is very different as the wife is going by her consent and she being a adult, she can go anywhere she wants. The only thing you can do is send her a legal notice asking her to stop this activities at once and neither you will approach family court for grant of divorce

Q: How to file for divorce and complaint under DV act

Husband and wife got married at the eage of 25 and 24 years respectively. This is an arranged marriage and at the time of marriage the husband was not doing anything. Both of them hailing from UP. The wife was employed. Both were residing near Nallasop0ara, then Thane Dist. Last 2 years residing in Navi Mumbai. Wife is in employment having 2 sons aged about 5 years old and younger one 3 years. Wife was physically and mentally tortored trime ana again Wife wanted to get rid of him by divorce. 5 days ago huisband has mertcilessly beaten wife and goen away presumably to Surat to his Sister'sd house and then to native place. Under this circumstances what legal action could ber taken. Is a legal notice to be sent before filing Complaint under Domestic violence. However, wife has compained to Police has recorded FIR u/s 323, 506 and shje has stated he is not working. She was meeting all household and children's expenses etc.Both of them are Hindus same caste Brahmins. .

Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar answered
Firstly you have to for a first information report as you have in your case .... now the second step will be to approach Learnedfamily Court by a way of divorce petition ... in this petition you have to demonstrate that husband is harassing you and also is hitting you ...

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar

Can Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar?

When you meet with Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanket K Bhandarkar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.