Advocates & Lawyers in Trivandrum - Advocate Sangeetha Kumary G

Advocate Sangeetha Kumary G

  Nedumangad, Trivandrum

 Experience: 14 years

No Ratings
10+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Child Custody
  • Civil

Advocate Sangeetha Kumary G has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sangeetha provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sangeetha enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerela in 2003. She is a member of Trivandrum Bar Association

Enrollment Number : K/1463/2003

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Sangeetha Kumary G: English, Malayalam

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Child Custody
  • Civil


  • District Court, Thiruvananthapuram
  • Kerala High Court


  • MON 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Sangeetha Kumary G

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 3500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Sangeetha Kumary G

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Sangeetha Kumary G

Fill in your details and Advocate Sangeetha Kumary G will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly