One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Advocate Sanchit Punia

Advocate Sanchit Punia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 2+ user ratings
Jal Vayu Vihar, Panchkula
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Criminal, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanchit Punia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sanchit Punia's office is in Jal Vayu Vihar, Panchkula.
  • Consumer Forum, Panchkula,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Panchkula

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanchit Punia Remedy as company not paying salary as employee wants to leave Criminal & Civil Defamation Suit for person ridiculing the military