One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Sachin Jaiswal

Advocate Sachin Jaiswal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Lines, Nagpur
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, High Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sachin Jaiswal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Consumer Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sachin enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2003. He is a member of the Nagpur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3172/2003
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court
  • Nagpur District Consumer Forum
  • National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sachin Jaiswal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sachin Jaiswal

Q: Cancel my admission from college

I am a 2nd yr physiotherapy student.i want to cancel my admission.i want my documents back.what should i do if they ask me to pay full fees for remaining years.College is not having full staff.that is the reason to cancel my admission

Advocate Sachin Jaiswal answered
You have to clearly mention me about the status of your college and your admission type like whether it is a private or government college as well as you have free seat or payment seat admission. We can go for the consumer complaint against the college if they do not give back your documents and they can not ask for the fees of the remaining year.

Q: Served notice period even than employer not giving relieving letter

I have resigned from Bank. I have served my notice period perfectly and on my last day have handed over all my assets to my boss. This was the last formality which I had to complete to get releaving letter. Now my boss is harassing me by not clearing it on SAP that I have submitted my assets. Due to this I am not getting my releaving letter. Please help.

Advocate Sachin Jaiswal answered
While submitting the assets of the company you have to put a mail in that regard to HR, any ways you just put a detail mail in that regard to your HR and ask for the relieving letter. If they failed to response we can serve them with legal notice, as once you completed the formality it is your right.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sachin Jaiswal

Can Advocate Sachin Jaiswal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sachin Jaiswal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Jaiswal?

When you meet with Advocate Sachin Jaiswal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Jaiswal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Jaiswal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Jaiswal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Jaiswal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sachin Jaiswal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sachin Jaiswal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sachin Jaiswal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sachin Jaiswal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.