One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi

Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoUnit - 6, Bhubaneswar
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Recovery, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Tax, GST, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Consumer Court, Recovery, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ronit enrolled with the Bar Council of Odisha in 2017.

Enrollment Number : O/645/2017

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhubaneswar

Popular Reviews

Sambit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi

Q: Sister's husband cheated her but lives in US and now absconded

My sister's husband has cheated her and abscond from the city. He was worked in USA at the time of marriage.We get degree against him but due to unavailability and we can not find his address in USA, we can't take any action.Police has warrant against him but they only searching him from the case file. Give some valuable suggestion.

Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi answered
1. There are empanelled NGO’s and local Indian communities support who help in these complex situations. The Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi, is to be contacted for impounding his passport. 2. Immediately file a complaint/ FIR under 498A IPC on grounds of cruelty with the police in the local police station in the area where you were abandoned. 3.Offences committed outside India would be deemed to have been committed within the territory of India by virtue of Section 188 of the Cr. P.C. Therefore, you can lodge a complaint for the same in India.

Q: False Rape case.......................................................

My brother-in-law is working in govt job.Few years back they brought a house which has a wall dispute from their neighbors and old owner .When we came in to new house from that day our neighbor are harassing us every day .In between these years some small clashes happened between our two families and our neighbor belonging to ST background and few years back they filed a case using SC/ST act and they threaten us to sell the property for 1/2 price and leave the place and we win the case in court against them and the case was closed .Few days back they intentionally made a activity that when brother-in-law son playing in outside they beaten that 5 years old kid when my brother-in-law went to ask them why you people done this .on next day few people came and beaten my brother-in law and kept a false rape attempt case on him.Now he is in jail when we ask to withdraw this false case they told they need to transfer the property with there name and they will not give a single rupee

Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi answered
1. In such cases, as far as offence under Section 182 is concerned, a complaint can be made to the Police officer to whom false complaint has been made, or complaint can be made to a higher authority about the filing of said false complaint, and the concerned Police officer or the higher authority is empowered to file the case against the person in the Magistrates Court who has made false complaint to the Police. 2. Alternatively, we can move to the High Court to quash the FIR on false allegations. 3. And immediately do the medical check up in a govt. hospital of the 5 year old boy which will help you in future course of action.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi

Can Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi?

When you meet with Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ronit Lal Sarangi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.