One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate Pradipta Varma

Advocate Pradipta Varma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar
29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya, Punjabi
Advocate Pradipta Varma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pradipta provides services in various field of divorce law, corporate cases, arbitration related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pradipta enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 1990. He is a member of the Bar Association of India.

Enrollment Number : O/148/1990
  • Competition Commission of India,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Cuttack,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Bhubaneswar,
  • District Court, khurda,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT),
  • National Green Tribunal, Eastern Zonal Bench,
  • Orissa High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Pradipta Varma

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Bijigeet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Sep 05, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Pradipta Varma Despite elopement of my wife she claiming alimony how to avoid it? Mistekly Made My New Home 1% Other Person Plot