One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Aurangabad - Maharashtra - Advocate Ramesh Ghodke Patil

Advocate Ramesh Ghodke Patil

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPaithan Road, Aurangabad - Maharashtra
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ramesh Ghodke Patil has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ramesh Ghodke Patil's office is in Paithan Road, Aurangabad - Maharashtra.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Aurangabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Aurangabad - Maharashtra

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ramesh Ghodke Patil. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramesh Ghodke Patil Partnership deed ,forged signature of one partner by another partner a Police not helping in case of domestic violence