One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Rakesh Sharma

Advocate Rakesh Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Ludhiana
LawRato38 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rakesh Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rakesh provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rakesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 1986.

Enrollment Number : P/711/1986
  • District Court, Ludhiana
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ludhiana

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rakesh Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rakesh Sharma

Q: if wife does not appear in Divorce case, how to get Exparte Divoorce

Hi, I am divorcing my wife, she is UK Citizen and I Australian Citizen, we married in Punjab. Notice of Petition sent to her, no response, no turning up for appearance in court. If she does not turn up to court or has a lawyer turn up to court, I can then get exparte divorce?

Advocate Rakesh Sharma answered
No need to worry about. Simply court Will exparte the respondent after completing the procedure for summoning. You will get the divorce. Rather in this case you should vigil to get the exparte divorce.

Q: Can a widow be disowned by a mother in law after acquiring POA?

Hi.. my father passed away 3.5 years ago.. now my 2 bua and grandmother, are pressurising my mother to leave the house. The house in which we live was owned by my grandfather's father and he gave the power of atorny to my grandmother because my grandfather also passed away when my father was 14 yrs old.. now my grandmother has complaint against my mother in police station that my mom disturbs her and abuse her.where as my grandmother pressurise my mother to bring money (dowry) from his brothers. kindly help me plz.. if this issue has any solution..

Advocate Rakesh Sharma answered
Don't leave the house as it is ancestral property, you have the equal rights to the property. She can visit the police station,but you have not commit any crime. So don't worry, be assertive on your legal rights. Law is in your favour.

Q: My Inlaws Charging Me My Parents And Panchayat Section 452

I was living with my parents for last 7 months however was asking continuously to my husband to take me and my 3 years old son back. We went to their house with panchayat thrice and every time they said my husband will come and take me back but on 8/7/17 when we went to talk along with panchayat my inlaws dragged me bruitly pushing panchayat out then beat me bruitly i was injured badly and then filed complaint against us that we attacked their house. Can they do so? Can they charge us of 452can they do so? I had no fight and i was not living with my parents by my wish they were not letting me live there i was waiting for my husband to come and take me and my son back he never took any responsibility of me and my son now he is planning to fly out of india leaving me and my son behind is there no law to protect me and my son's future

Advocate Rakesh Sharma answered
You have not registered the case against them when they beaten you badly, however it is now one month late you can file the complaints against them for brutality through police or court,they can not file the case against you, they filed the case against you for protection themselves. You can file the various cases under domestic violence act, section 125 of cr.pc and other criminal case against them to protect you and your children.

Q: land lord blackmailing for cheque bounce

we were paying our rent through post dated cheque. one of our cheque of rs. 80,000 got bounced. our land lord not informed us about it. after we got details of cheque bounce we were ready to pay full amount and also penality for it but he refuse to accept it and file a case against us. rental agreement is in between he and my sister. now he is harrassing her and demanding 15 lakh as a penality. plz suggest some way to sort out all this. my mother and my sister is in depression due to all this plzz help us.

Advocate Rakesh Sharma answered
Don't worry about cheque case, you appear before the court and show your intentions to pay the said amount, if he not agree, then fight the case and make defence of your facts in relevant stages of evidence,cross examination of other party, his story of 1500000 is false bring this fact before the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rakesh Sharma

Can Advocate Rakesh Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rakesh Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Rakesh Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rakesh Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rakesh Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rakesh Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rakesh Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.