One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalandhar - Advocate Rajinder Kumar

Advocate Rajinder Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Jalandhar
LawRato31 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rajinder Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajinder provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer related Matters, Motor Accidents Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajinder enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 1992. He is a member of Jalandhar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/56/1992

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jalandhar

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajinder Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajinder Kumar

Q: How to recover tuition refund

Sir I took admission in ielts institute and due to lack of quality of education and other reasons I didn't attend the classes and only 2 3 classes I have I request to refund my fee but they refuse .so tell me what is legal options for me for get refund.can I file a case in consumer court or civil court? One advocate says that we can't file a case of educational refund case in consumer court.I'm so confused where should I go.please give me advice where I should consumer court or civil court?

Advocate Rajinder Kumar answered
Dear sir the educational institutions are covered by consumers protection act, if they fail to provide the services as agreed than you have got right to file a complaint before the forum, but you have to prove that they were negligent in providing the services as are required from them

Q: I want know about act 325

A lady do a wrong fir against my 18 year brother and my father when he did fir that time my brother was 17 year now this case has enteted in court she harmed herself by her and he said that my bro and father did this

Advocate Rajinder Kumar answered
The case of your brother will be proceed under the juvenile justice act , in cases of heinous crimes like rape the age of the juveniles is lowered to 16 years and in other cases the age is 28 years , the persons below the said ages will be tried under juvenile justice act

Q: Cheque Bounce ; Mohali

I have given 30,000 friendly loan to one Government servant. he gave me half amount in equal instalments. but from last 6 months he is not paying my money. today I deposited 20000 cheque from his cheque. bank has refused by saying Insufficient funds. please take your cheque back. Please suggest what i can do here , if i opt for Cheque bounce. he is serving in Police department. i want my money back and want to teach him lesson as well.

Advocate Rajinder Kumar answered
In response to ur query , I advice you to first send a legal notice within thirty days from the date of knowledge of the bank memo , if the amount is not paid within fifteen days than u have a right to file the complaint within thirty days after the expiry of the given time

Q: What happens in case summon not received

Maine apne inlaws k against dowry case and domestic violence case dala hua hai iske liye sab ko ek baar samman bhi aa gaye hue hain but ghar mein kisi ne bhi mere husband k samman receive nahin kiye court ne dobara se mere husband ko samman bhejne ko kaha hai aap mujhe do baaton ki suggestion do agar mere husband k samman ghar mein koi receive kar leta hai to unko kya karna chahiye ya agar unke samman fir se ghar mein koi receive nahin karta to court unpe koi action legi kya???

Advocate Rajinder Kumar answered
Where the person summoned cannot, by the exercise of due diligence, be found, the summons may be served by leaving one of the duplicates for him with some adult male member of his family residing with him, and the person with whom the summons is so left shall, if so required by the serving officer, sign a receipt therefor on the back of the other duplicate. A servant is not a member of the family within the meaning of this section.The court has power to issue warrants of arrest, if the person summoned doesn't appear despite his service

Q: I want a refund for my flat because of delayed possession

I booked a flat 4 years ago but deal couldnot be finalised.. I want my refund but they are not giving.. Pls help.. I am ready to give a good commission if case won

Advocate Rajinder Kumar answered
Dear sir plz send the detail of any terms and conditions of the agreement at the time of booking of flat, if there is negligence in the part of other party than you have right to file a complaint before the consumer court, no commission, advocates are not commission agent.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajinder Kumar

Can Advocate Rajinder Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajinder Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajinder Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Rajinder Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajinder Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajinder Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajinder Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajinder Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajinder Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajinder Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajinder Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajinder Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.