One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalandhar - Advocate Mohit Trikha

Advocate Mohit Trikha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Jalandhar
LawRato6 years Experience
Advocate Mohit Trikha
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Mohit Trikha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2018. He is a member of the Jalandhar Bar Association and High court, Chandigarh

Enrollment Number : P/3073/2018
Advocate Mohit Trikha

  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Jalandhar
  • District Court, Kapurthala
  • Motor Accident Claims Tribunal (MACT), Jalandhar
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

Vinay Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The legal advice that I received by Adv.Mohit Trikha helped me to make appropriate decisions.
1 month ago
Balwinder singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Mohit Trikha 's knowledge and experience helped me gain perspective with respect to my legal concerns. I was able to comprehend and handle my legal matter well with the assistance of the Advocate. adv Mohit Trikha assisted me in comprehending my issue, and the advice aided me in taking the appropriate actions.
1 month ago
Charanjit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Mohit Trikha was successful in resolving all of my legal concerns
1 month ago
Jaskaran - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
All of my legal problems were successfully resolved by Advocate Mohit Trikha. The lawyer provided sound advice with a prompt response. With respect to my legal matter, the lawyer helped me in making the right decision.
1 month ago
Jaspreet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The Advocate helped me understand my situation and gave me advise on how to proceed.
2 months ago
Deep - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Experienced advocate
2 months ago
shivam - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
There is the sense of assurance and technalities which i get in this interaction from sir.
2 months ago
payal sood - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer proved to be knowledgeable about the legal challenges that I was dealing with. Under Adv.Mohit Trikha's guidance I was able to understand and resolve my legal issue. The lawyer assisted me in making the right choice with regards to my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Harminder Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's expertise in my legal issue was quite beneficial.
Over 3 months ago
Raghav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to resolve the legal issues that I had. The lawyer understood and handled my legal situation very well. I was steered in the proper direction by Adv.Mohit Trikha.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Mohit Trikha

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohit Trikha

Q: hdfc bank charge fee with own mistake rs 125000 on life plan 5 year

my spous open 5 year hdfc plan and maturity amount rs343000 what bank say plan 15 year and charge early widrall fee $2080 like what have document copy 5 year first bank guy open time say 15 year open and my spous say i need 5 year he say ok and all document have 5 dark and 1 light see dubell what docoment explin five year amount rs 343000. this bank kharynoth singh branch and transecion online by main branch doing with my transfer request rs 343000 he depost rs21000 i have loos i have all document copy in hand to file case and win with all tipes life looses with i need attorny final cost to review and win and get jugment cost i am sine contrect online just attorny need apear becus i am in usa

Advocate Mohit Trikha answered
If you have all the documents with you and the bank has done wrong with you ,Than you can file a consumer case in the suitable jurisdiction....After all th evidence record .....The judge will pass the decree


My one of the relative has got an anticipatory bail, but he has to sumbit 3{1-lakhs each} bond out of which 2 local bailer are required and in 3rd he have to show his own 1 lakhs property of where he live{He is from Buxar, Bihar}. He had tried a lot but is not able to find any bailer of local even after is ready to spend money on bailer also. He has his property paper from his hometown{buxar, bihar} ready but cannot find any 2 local bailer, as all the locals are not ready to become bailer, fearing that he is not local or he is from Bihar Side. He is currently in Himachal and punjab side. What should he do?

Advocate Mohit Trikha answered
Get the orders from honourable Punjab and Haryana high court or any other high court of suitable jurisdiction to quash this order and modify it,,,,,which directs to show any bailor from his local region.

Q: Regarding house issue with my father's son

Hi, We are belong to a Sikh family. My age is 26. We are leaving in one house with our grand parents and my parents. my grand father wants to give all his property to one son not to my father. My father is doing everything from last 30 years for this house. he made all the house but now my grand father is not giving anything to my father. what should we do now.

Advocate Mohit Trikha answered
is the property self acquired by your grandfather or is it an ancestral property,,the answer depends upon this factor,,,if it is self acquired he has right to do so which means he can transfer the property to any person

Q: Regards the protection in court marriage

Sir/ma'am m yeh janna chahti hu k kya hme ab protection mil skti hai hmari court marriage ko 2 saal hone wale hai or mere brother in law hme bahut torture krte hai mentally or physically, please mujhe btayie how we can protect us what we have to do??

Advocate Mohit Trikha answered
u can get protection from the appropriate court,,,,both of you have to appear before the homourable court and give your statement to get protection,,,,,the names of persons who are threatening you or from whom your life is in danger

Q: 420 ipc under section for file by a but b is ready to compromise

Compromise how on IPC 420 Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhai

Advocate Mohit Trikha answered
quash the fir after compromise but first make a compromise deed and get it signed from the parties ,after that fir will be quashed from the appropriate court,,,,,write full detail of amount and parties in the compromise deed

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mohit Trikha

Can Advocate Mohit Trikha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mohit Trikha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Trikha?

When you meet with Advocate Mohit Trikha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Trikha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Trikha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Trikha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Trikha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mohit Trikha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mohit Trikha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mohit Trikha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mohit Trikha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Mohit Trikha