One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalandhar - Advocate Rahul Pushkarna

Advocate Rahul Pushkarna

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
District Court, Jalandhar, Jalandhar
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rahul Pushkarna is practicing as an advocate in the District Court of Jalandhar and has been handling revenue cases in the Commissioner's Court as well as District Collector offices and Consumer Courts of Jalandhar.

He has handled about 700 cases pending in HDFC Bank Limited of the Jalandhar region including Amritsar, Gurdaspur, Kapurthala involving Section 138 of NIA Complaints, Arbitration Cases, Civil Suits, Consumer Cases and cases pending in REI Agro Limited of Jalandhar region comprising Ludhiana and Jalandhar. He has also handled cases of the Stock holding Corporation of India Limited in Jalandhar. He has also dealt in cases of the National Insurance Company.

Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2002. He is a member of the District Court Bar Association of Jalandhar.

Enrollment Number : P/1089/2002
  • District Court, Amritsar,
  • District Court, Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Gurdaspur,
  • District Court, Jalandhar,
  • District Court, Kapurthala,
  • District Court, Ludhiana,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 3500

Get advice from Advocate Rahul Pushkarna

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Pushkarna Dispute over Ancestral Land and Property Brother named mother in will can wife claim that property