Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Priyanka N Chopade

Advocate Priyanka N Chopade

  Godhani Road, Nagpur

 Experience: 7 years

No Ratings
5+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property

Advocate Priyanka N Chopade has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Priyanka provides services in various field of Civil laws, Family law,Criminal cases, Property related matters and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Priyanka enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2010. She is a member of the District Bar Association Nagpur.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2888/2010

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Priyanka N Chopade: English, Hindi, Marathi

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property


  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Nagpur


  • MON 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Priyanka N Chopade

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Offer Price: Rs. 499/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1250/-

Offer Price: Rs. 499/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Video Consultation

30 Min consult over Skype

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Priyanka N Chopade

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Priyanka N Chopade

Fill in your details and Advocate Priyanka N Chopade will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly