One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Pawan Gupta

Advocate Pawan Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Bodla, Agra
31 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Family, Motor Accident, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pawan Gupta completed his law in the year 1988 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Family, Motor Accident, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pawan enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1988. He is also a member of Greater Agra Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/0976/1988
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Agra,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Pawan Gupta

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email