One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mangalore - Advocate Pavananjaya Jain

Advocate Pavananjaya Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKodialbail, Mangalore
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Pavananjaya Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pavananjaya provides services in various fields of Consumer Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Landlord and Tenant Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pavananjaya enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2006.

Enrollment Number : K/2509/2006
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • District Court, Mangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mangalore

Popular Reviews

Bharathesh Bangera - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Best advice given by the lawyer.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Pavananjaya Jain

Q: Time limit for filing case in case payment is not made within 15 days

Let me say something about time limits set out for prosecution in cheque dishonor cases. Under S 138 (b) of NI Act, notice is to reach within 30 days. Under (c) , payment is to be made within 15 days of receipt of the notice. If payment is not made, then S 142 (b) has to be resorted to, which stipulates time limit of 'one month' for filing a case. Now this term *one month* entails different period of days. In case of February, it will be 28/29 days, in case of other months it will be 30/31 days. These different periods are obviously incongruent with the fixed periods of 30 and 15 days set out in S 138. Many are under the confusion and wrong impression that the case is also to be filed within 30 days after failure of payment within 15 days. I feel it will be better to set right the the incongruency of ' one month' by replacing/ changing it to 30 days.

Advocate Pavananjaya Jain answered
total you get 45 days u can file it late also with dealy application dontworry u can file a case Wher you are and you can get the order form the court if in court he ready to settle the matter u can settle

Q: Divorce my mutual consent but we live together right now

My husband and I would like to separate amicably. We have been married for 5 yrs. We are not looking for splitting of assets, alimony, etc. I would like to initiate a divorce now, so in six months time we are divorced. We are both keen that the divorce proceedings should be as smooth as possible. Questions:1. Can I initiate this without having to visit a lawyer's office?2. What is the total cost of getting this done?3. We are living together right now. Can I still file for mutually-consented divorce?4. Can we skip the counselling sessions?

Advocate Pavananjaya Jain answered
you have to come to advocate office for sign but no need to go to court now for evidence you have to go court once and 6 months time can waived but with reason no counselling and Wher r you now it is in Karnataka only other State I don't know am

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pavananjaya Jain

Can Advocate Pavananjaya Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pavananjaya Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pavananjaya Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Pavananjaya Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pavananjaya Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pavananjaya Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pavananjaya Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pavananjaya Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pavananjaya Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pavananjaya Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pavananjaya Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pavananjaya Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.