One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ernakulam - Advocate P Sreelaxmi

Advocate P Sreelaxmi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoThevara, Ernakulam
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, GST, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam
Advocate P Sreelaxmi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate P Sreelaxmi's office is in Thevara, Ernakulam.
  • District Court, Ernakulam

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ernakulam

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate P Sreelaxmi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate P Sreelaxmi What are the effect of criminal case for government job Bail taken from court but lawyer not providing case no