One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Omkar Rajendra Deshpande

Advocate Omkar Rajendra Deshpande

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
Shivaji Nagar, Nagpur
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Omkar Rajendra Deshpande has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Omkar Rajendra Deshpande's office is in Shivaji Nagar, Nagpur.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Nagpur,
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Questions Answered by Advocate Omkar Rajendra Deshpande Husband separating me from my child, sent a divorce notice, what to do How can a minor sell her inherited property