One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Niwrutti Meshram

Advocate Niwrutti Meshram

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Line, Nagpur
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Niwrutti Meshram completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Property, Supreme Court, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Niwrutti enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2013.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5323/2013
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Bhandara
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • Family Courts, Nagpur
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

Manish Roy. - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I also found the lawyer to be *friendly* which gives satisfaction to his clients. ..
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Niwrutti Meshram

Q: I want to marriage the boy and what are does abd doesn't for marriahim

I'm married having a son of 4 yrs . Not happy with the present life.I'm have a relationship with a unmarried boy . He promised to marry me and tc of my kid . I share with his parents too they agreed later on they all are against me . I want him to marry him . I have all the chats and photos and recordingCan you help me out. Will he b punishment now there parents are also against the marriage and . Tell me to file a case if you can. I just that boy to marry me that all i need

Advocate Niwrutti Meshram answered
you can approach the police station and registered a first information report for offenec under section 376 if there is physical relationship. after, register the FIR, he might get marry with you with enfluance of FIR

Q: Girl file complaint false rape case against me. She said in FIR " I given her marriage promise had s

Girl file complaint false rape case against me. She said in FIR " I given her marriage promise had sex with her " - girl is already married, she noted in FIR her age 26 but as per Adhar card she is 34 and her hubby alive she never said about that . Also she mentioned she's pregnent and now ahe denied. I never promise her about marriage . I have all evidence her identity and her husband adhar card. Also she said " 5 lakh do nahi toh shaadi karo. " Now I'm fed up police and court torture me. I'm from middle class family not able to pay big money to lawyers.

Advocate Niwrutti Meshram answered
see, u will get

Q: Want to claim the land back which was sold by my deceased father

Hi sir. We had one acre land which is gifted by the government. Called inam. Also we are belong to scheduled caste. In 1992 my father had sold it. Today we want to take it back. Is there any possibility...can we claim to get it back....

Advocate Niwrutti Meshram answered
Yes, you can.Your father had got land being sc person by govt and so for as this land concerns, the sale dead can not be execuated and hence entired sale dead us invalid because of govt alloted land can not be sold prior permiasion of collecter under maharashtra land revenue code. You should file the civil case for setting aside the sale dead and i m sure u will win. pls go for this

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Niwrutti Meshram

Can Advocate Niwrutti Meshram represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Niwrutti Meshram can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Niwrutti Meshram?

When you meet with Advocate Niwrutti Meshram for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Niwrutti Meshram?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Niwrutti Meshram, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Niwrutti Meshram?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Niwrutti Meshram, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Niwrutti Meshram?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Niwrutti Meshram regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Niwrutti Meshram?

The cost of hiring Advocate Niwrutti Meshram can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.