One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Advocate Nitin Thatai

Advocate Nitin Thatai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Sector 12A, Panchkula
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Insurance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Nitin Thatai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nitin provides services in various field of civil, revenue, criminal and land related matters and vetting and drafting of pleadings and cases in Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh. He has been actively involved in verifying titles of the land mortgaged with corporation, titles of rural and urban properties, drafting and vetting of loan documents, agreements, memorandum of understanding (MOU), drafting of plaints, writs and written statements on behalf of the corporation.

Advocate Nitin enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2006. He is a member of the Punjab & Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/746/2006
  • Consumer Forum, Panchkula,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 5500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 5500

Get advice from Advocate Nitin Thatai

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Nitin Thatai Paid money to get job but didn't get neither got full refund How can I prove in court that I am receiving threat from someone