Case status say disposed what does this means?

my friend is convicted in murder case for 3.5 years his bail is rejected from HC can he file in supreme court and the case status is 'disposed' what does this means

Disposed is a generic legal term meaning the case or proceeding is completed.
Disposition is used in reference to the way in which the case was resolved. Some examples of the disposition of a case are: conviction, acquittal, dismissal, etc., not to be confused with verdict, which is a finding of guilty or not guilty, etc.

When criminal and infraction cases are considered "disposed" : This is the date on which measuring the age of a case ends. A criminal or infraction case is considered disposed only when a disposition has been entered for all charges in the case, and on the date when the last disposition is entered. A felony case in district court is considered disposed on the date the case is bound over to superior court (such as by a waiver or finding of probable cause, or by a superceding indictment) or finally disposed in district court (such as by finding of no probable cause, dismissal, or guilty plea). The disposition date is the actual date of the final disposition, not the date when the data are entered into the automated system (which can be later).

When a civil case is "disposed" : This is the date on which measuring the age of a case ends.
A civil case is considered disposed only when all issues in the case have been disposed, and on the actual date of dismissal or judgment on the last issue disposed. This is the actual date of the dismissal or order; it will often be earlier than the date on which the clerk physically enters the data into the automated system.

Dear Sir / Madam,

SC disposed this case, it does mean no more hearing for the case ( even by lower court/High court). Case is been closed.

If you feel, you have strong ground to run the case then you can file objection for this.

Thanks.