One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jamshedpur - Advocate Sunaina Pandey

Advocate Sunaina Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Jamshedpur
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sunaina Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • District Court, Jamshedpur,
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court,
  • District Court, Ranchi,
  • Jharkhand High Court,
  • Jharkhand State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Ranchi

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Sunaina Pandey

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Shanu Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Just because of some circumstances...i couldn't meet her but her guidance was accurate!!
2 weeks ago
sanjay srivastava - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Perfect knowledge
1 month ago
ARISH - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunaina Pandey

Q: False complain under by SC/ST act

One person belonging to ST community file a false complain against me for harassments under SC/SC act.This is because he want to put pressure on a land issue and grab that.

Advocate Sunaina Pandey answered
honorable apex court has given predict upon ST SC act that can take ST SC act by filing FIR , informant has to show where and when informant was insulted by the accused person . honorable apex court has redirected in its different judgements that no one can take benefit of ST SC act in in other issues like matters related to land money e or any other things

Q: Advice what I can do can I procecced to bail or when I have more what

My wife commit suicide father has been arreested there is 302 120 34 act has been imposed on us what I can do now

Advocate Sunaina Pandey answered
please give the detail of FIR after studying FIR I can suggest you what you can do, I think your father can get bail on the ground of senior citizen. what type of FIR has been written that has to BC and study give you the correct suggestion

Q: land property dispute between brothers

i want to land dispute between me and my two brothers. the property is registered with my grandfather's name. but my one brother is not agree to dispute the property. i need help on it.

Advocate Sunaina Pandey answered
if the properties purchased by your grandfather then everyone are entitled to get your share equally , because the property purchase by the grandfather and in ancestral property each question equal rights ,,

Q: A man and his family members continuously troubles my elderly parents

I am a currently employed in Ministry of Defence as Junior Engineer and currently posted in Navy. I leave away from my home and my elderly parents leave in dhanbad in government quarter as my mother is a Government servant. A person who leaves in ground floor of my building continuously troubles everyone in the colony and now he is troubling my elderly parents. So, how can I make him learn a lesson legally so that he and his wicked family keeps away from my parents.

Advocate Sunaina Pandey answered
you can give written complain against that person police station for local police station which that person is creating against your parents and also you can write a letter to SP superintendent of police regarding this incidence which is happening to your parents.

Q: Cheque stolen by my partner and placed by by partner in bank

My signed two blank cheques( ie amount not mentioned) along with few more cheques in the cheque book, date not mentioned in the cheques was stolen by my partner in 2012 which was reported to the bank for " stop payment " as cheques misplaced. Those cheques were placed in the bank in 2016 . All of a sudden in 2019 I received a warrent for which I took a bail from the court. Please advice.

Advocate Sunaina Pandey answered
you can challenge the cognizance order of the court as well as you can also challenge and put your question before the court that where is my liabilities towards complainant ,. you can also file a case against the complainant under section 420 406 and 379


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunaina Pandey

Can Advocate Sunaina Pandey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunaina Pandey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunaina Pandey?

When you meet with Advocate Sunaina Pandey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunaina Pandey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunaina Pandey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunaina Pandey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunaina Pandey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunaina Pandey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunaina Pandey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunaina Pandey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunaina Pandey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.