One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalandhar - Advocate Nakul Kapoor

Advocate Nakul Kapoor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPuda Pocket - 2, Jalandhar
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
GST, High Court, NCLT, Supreme Court, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Nakul Kapoor has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nakul provides services in various fields of Immigration MAtters, GST Matters, Supreme Court Matters, Family Matters, Customs and Central Excise Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nakul enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2013. He is the member of the District Bar Association Jalandhar.

Enrollment Number : P/2315/2013
  • District Court, Jalandhar
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jalandhar

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nakul Kapoor. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nakul Kapoor

Q: Is it possible for a child to disown her parents and family.

Can parents force their daughter to get married just because the nature,age and society is what matters to them the most? They have strictly said that if you are stubborn we can do the same albeit if you want to end up your life we will see the consequences and your life is not yours we own you? I know this is all just an emotional drama but my dad never listens he has 1000's years old things written in the Holy books which he gives examples of while arguing. I want to disown my parents and family. Is it possible?

Advocate Nakul Kapoor answered
YES, That's possible. Nobody can force you legally/illegally to follow & have beliefs in anything. In case you don't want to practice, you can always choose your own path & do whatever you are comfortable in doing.

Q: Father disowned from property, can it be cancelled?

Mere papa ne mujhe bedakhal kar diya tha 3 month pehle kyuki maine love mrg ki thi ab vo mujhe vapis dakhil karna chahte hai pls procedure batao

Advocate Nakul Kapoor answered
It can be reversed via a civil suit from ur father side for cancellation of that disinherit certificate. that disinherit certificate was registered anywhere !!& was that published in any newspapers ??

Q: My husband is staying abroad can I claim maintenance for harrassment

My in-laws threatens me for dowry and continues harassing me. My husband is abroad can I claim maintenance and I have a baby 3 year old. He transferred all property to his mom. I am in my father house from 2 years. Life became hell in 5 year married life. what to do plz help me.

Advocate Nakul Kapoor answered
Indeed yes but first you've to file a divorce petition against him, followed by a police complaint against your in laws for demand of dowry & cruelty. My recommendation to you is go ahead with this asap.

Q: how to appeal for study permit

my study permit has been refused eight days ago. but not received password yet. I want to know if I'm eligible to reappeal against decision. or what can I do to strong my case if I reply?? graduated... ba...with geography, elective English, political with 65% marks applied at capilano for Pg course hotel and resort management reasons for refusal ...propose study not reasonable

Advocate Nakul Kapoor answered
I would suggest you to change your course and go ahead with relevant one !!Since your previous study does not make it up with your new course. or else you need to make a very strong & valid S.O.P to explain the reason for switch of course and relevancy of your new course & your future goals with that degree.Regards.ADV. NAKUL KAPOOR.

Q: How to tackle Police harassment in divorce case with false allegations

Hi my brother is been married for 8 years now and has a boy. His wife always had fight with him and the family. Its been high time and my father disinherited them. They shifted to other city n child ws wd us fr his studies... After one year samr issues s continued and she went to her maternal house and my brother filed a divorce case. Nw the child is still wd us and they are living separate. She has filed false complaints against us all for dowry anf domestic violence. N we hav visited ASI, DIG AND SSP. Court case copies available were also submitted to thm. Bt few police persons known to the girls party are harrasing us. They r calling us to police station every now and then and threatening us that they will put sm case against us all... We just want court to decide on ths.. N dnt want police to harras us like ths.... Pls suggest how to tackle police harassment.....

Advocate Nakul Kapoor answered
Hi You need to manage everything very swiftly. Police can technically just frame you all in FIR, in most of the cases police does frame the charges without proper investigation. Since the marriage is 8 years old, your brother has been disinherited by your father and lastly they were living alone, so these things will definitely help you ll in the case in longer run. furthermore, was there any kind of submissions by your side to the police ??

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nakul Kapoor

Can Advocate Nakul Kapoor represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nakul Kapoor can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nakul Kapoor?

When you meet with Advocate Nakul Kapoor for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nakul Kapoor?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nakul Kapoor, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nakul Kapoor?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nakul Kapoor, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nakul Kapoor?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nakul Kapoor regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nakul Kapoor?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nakul Kapoor can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.