One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Surat - Advocate Mahesh Padaya

Advocate Mahesh Padaya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAthwalines, Surat
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Mahesh Padaya completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Civil, Consumer Court, Revenue, Child Custody, Recovery, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mahesh enrolled with the Bar Council Of Gujarat in 2012. He is a member of the Surat District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/2329/2012
  • District Court, Surat
  • Family Court, Surat

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Surat

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mahesh Padaya. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mahesh Padaya

Q: Property transfer on my mother's name after my father's demised

My father died before 2005. He had not made any will for his property. My parents have 4 Children (3 daughter , 1 Son). Now all 4 are agree to transfer that property to my mother. Now we have to start that name transfer process but during that process we need sign of all 4 children on some document. At that time her 1 daughter who resides in other city, can't come to sign in person when court order to come because of her medical condition she can't Travel. So, there is any other way she can sign the document and then courier us or any other legal way to do that. Please advise me..

Advocate Mahesh Padaya answered
made the power of attorney by their name and affidavit। than the sub registrar will register the dastavej and no issue for sub registrar and you will aslo attached the medical file case pepper so not issue of any sub registrar

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mahesh Padaya

Can Advocate Mahesh Padaya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mahesh Padaya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Padaya?

When you meet with Advocate Mahesh Padaya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Padaya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Padaya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Padaya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Padaya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mahesh Padaya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mahesh Padaya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mahesh Padaya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mahesh Padaya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.