One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalandhar - Advocate Lovkesh Gupta

Advocate Lovkesh Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.6 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDeol Nagar, Jalandhar
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Lovkesh Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Lovkesh Gupta's office is in Deol Nagar, Jalandhar.

Popular Reviews

Pritpal singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was very nice and useful .
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Lovkesh Gupta Application for quashing rejected by HC can i go to SC for the same How to claim Maintenance from ex army service's man