One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalandhar - Advocate Kishore Lal Khela

Advocate Kishore Lal Khela

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Courts, Jalandhar
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Kishore Lal Khela has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kishore provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Recovery Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kishore enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2012. He is the member of the Phillaur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/690/2012
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jalandhar

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kishore Lal Khela. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kishore Lal Khela

Q: What to do if a wife is cheating and case is still in her favor

If a lady is married and whole property is on her name and she has an affair with another men then husband appeal a case of divorce and property against her wife for welfare of his children but the case is going in the favour of wife what should husband do

Advocate Kishore Lal Khela answered
You have to establish your case by leading cogent and convincing evidence, even if you fail in establishing your case and case is decided against you. You have a right of appeal against the judgment before the appellate court within period of limitations.

Q: Right to claim share in maternal grandparent's property.

Hello Lawyers I belogs to A sikh family and lives in Moga district of Punjab. We are two children of our parents me and my younger sister. Due to disputes in between our maternal and paternal family me and my sister lives separetely. She lives with paternal grandparents. Me and my mother lives in my maternal grandparents home. My father also favours my sister and in 2008 when i was only 13 he sold his entire property and gave it in the hands of my paternal grandfather for my sister's study and future maintainane. Me and my mother got nothing and even not informed about it. My mother is only daughter to my maternal grandfather and after his death his property was equally devided between my mother and grandmother. Bcz i got nothing from paternal property my mother and grandmother wants to gave entire maternal property to me.Now My questions are: Can my mother and grandmother made a transfer deed or will in my favour ? Can my sister ask for any share in that property? Plz advice ! Thnx

Advocate Kishore Lal Khela answered
As per query it is quite clear that your mother and grand mother can transfer property in your name through transfer deed. Even you can also make claim in your father's property if it was ancestral property.

Q: Wife eligible to claim share in husband's ancestral property

I am a 40 yrs old Sikh man. I live in Australia as permanent resident, but have Indian passport. I was married in 2007 in India to an Indian girl. She came to Australia after marriage, and later became citizen here. We have 7 yrs old daughter who is also an Australian citizen by birth. My wife has a job. I left my paid job 2-3 years ago, since then I have been trying to start my own business, but not successful yet. QUESTION: I own some ancestral assets (house and agricultural lands in rural area) in Punjab. All were bought by my family decades ago. No addition/alteration to assets after marriage. Can she claim part of my ancestral land?

Advocate Kishore Lal Khela answered
Wife cannot claim property of husband either it is self acquired or ancestral. Wife can claim maintenance and right to live in shared house, if she does not have any source of income and has been deserted by husband without any reason

Q: Time limit for appeal if the case is dismissed from court

Hi,We have civil case in district court from last two years.its regarding land issue with family members.Now judge gave the order that case is dismissed.Whats that mean and can we appeal against this order in session court.Is there any time frame that we can appeal against these orders.Thanks

Advocate Kishore Lal Khela answered
As I understand it would first appeal against the judgement of first court. If your appeal has been dismissed that means court has not accepted your case. Now you have option to prefer second regular appeal against the judgement and order of the District court within the period of 90 days.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kishore Lal Khela

Can Advocate Kishore Lal Khela represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kishore Lal Khela can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Lal Khela?

When you meet with Advocate Kishore Lal Khela for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Lal Khela?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Lal Khela, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Lal Khela?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Lal Khela, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kishore Lal Khela?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kishore Lal Khela regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kishore Lal Khela?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kishore Lal Khela can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.