One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mangalore - Advocate Kishore D'Silva

Advocate Kishore D'Silva

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoKarangalpady, Mangalore
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani
Advocate Kishore D'Silva has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Kishore provides services in various field of Civil Laws, Criminal Laws, Cheque Bounce, Criminal Defence, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce & Alimony, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kishore enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2008. He is a member of the Mangalore Bar Association

Enrollment Number : KAR/908/2008
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • District Court, Mangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mangalore

Popular Reviews

pavithra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Kishore D'Silva's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Kishore D'Silva

Q: Sister's in laws harassing her but she does not want to file divorce

my sisters husband and his family members harassing her.she is very disturb. harassment can be due to want of money or can be under wrong direction of some family members.recently my sister left his husbands home and started living in hostel .she want some more time to file for divorce. what is the correct way to move ahead legally

Advocate Kishore D'Silva answered
Dear Client,thanks for the query . Following are the remedies for your sister's problem:1. she can file a complaint against her husband and relatives for domestic violence and for asking money from your sister underthe Provisions of IPC, Domestic Voilence Act nd dowry prohibhition Act. This complaint can be either lodged in the police station or directly in JMFC Court as a private complaint. 2. if your sister is is victimized by acts of domestic violence will have the right to obtain the services and assistance of Police Officers, Protection Officers, Service Providers, Shelter Homes and medical establishments as well as the right to simultaneously file her own complaint under Section 498 A of the Indian Penal Code for matrimonial cruelty.3. She can get theProtection Orders, Residence Orders,Maintenance order ,Compensation Orders issued in her favour through the courts once the offence of domestic violence is prima facie established. Further , she can also get custody order of the children .

Q: Can I stay at my husband's house till the time we don't get divorce

If me and my husband apply for divorce under mutual consent, can i stay with him in the same house till i get divorce? If he won't agree for mutual consent, i have to file a divorce case against him.. in that situation shall i have the rights to stay in his house? because i cant move to my parent's place till april since my five year old son is going to school.. i cant shift in between... So my question is shall i have the rights to stay in my husband's house till i get divorce? or is there any law that i cant stay in his house after applying for divorce.. please help me... what should i do?

Advocate Kishore D'Silva answered
Dear Client,thanks for your query. You have the right to stay with your husband until the Divorce petition is decided. you can claim your right by an interil relief of residence order. even during the pend ency of the case, if you husband refuses to share the household with you, the you can claim for maintenance by way of alternative accommodation.

Q: Fake cases filed against me by my wife asking for high maintainance

my self xyz, working as lecturer in a private college and getting Rs 10000/ per month and my wife is a govt employee and she may earning nearly Rs40000/, now she applied for maintainance of Rs30000/ per month and simply she given sammans like am a drunker,smoker,womanizer,gambler but i am not all these simply she lied i hurt by this lot.... feeling to die only ... please help me what can i do for this....

Advocate Kishore D'Silva answered
Dear Client ,Thanks for your query. If your wife is earning more than you and that too being a government employee, you need not give her maintenance claimed by her, provided you show the proper proof to the court that your wife is capable of maintaining herself.You need to be bold in these situations and think life ahead of you. dying is not the solution for any problem. as human beings we have to face all.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kishore D'Silva

Can Advocate Kishore D'Silva represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kishore D'Silva can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore D'Silva?

When you meet with Advocate Kishore D'Silva for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore D'Silva?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kishore D'Silva, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore D'Silva?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kishore D'Silva, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kishore D'Silva?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kishore D'Silva regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kishore D'Silva?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kishore D'Silva can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.