One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Advocate Ketan Khurana

Advocate Ketan Khurana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Courts, Panchkula
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ketan Khurana completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ketan enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2014. He is a member of the Panchkula Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/546/2014
  • Consumer Forum, Panchkula
  • District Court, Ambala
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Panchkula

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ketan Khurana. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ketan Khurana

Q: Filing a single case for several cheque bounce cases

Sir, Is it required to file different cases for different bounced cheques. I have received 5 cheques from a customer to whom I supply goods on regular basis. All cheques were presented on a date and all were returned by the bank stating "funds insufficient". I have sent 5 notices to him but no answer has been received till date. Do I have to file different cases for the same or only one case mentioning all the bounced cheques can be filed in the court???

Advocate Ketan Khurana answered
You need to file the case within 45 days from the date you have sent notice. You may file one single case for all the chewues or file 5 different cases for your 5 cheques. But dont waste time and file it within the period of limitation of 45 days or you wont get any benefit out of it.I hope I have answered all your queries. You may contact me for any further assistance

Q: Remedy as vehicle purchased already sold to another person before

2 years after purchase of activa, i found on official records through activa service centre that the activa was sold to someone prior too. though the registration is in my name, but it clearly shows that the vehicle was sold 6 months earlier to someone else. can i hook in the head office because primarily they told me that the activa is new when i had doubts?

Advocate Ketan Khurana answered
You can firstly serve the seller a notice and if even after that no action is taken by them. You should file a consumer case at the local jurisdiction from where you bought the said vehicle and claim compensation. Also you can file a criminal complaint under section 420 417 468IPC and get registered an FIR against the company.

Q: Procedure to take divorce from wife if she is denying the same

We have been married for last 8 years and have a single daughter age 6 years. She is always mental harassing as being money minded and is dominating. Since the marriage we are not living with my family that also due to her as she forced me 5 years back to ask for the ancestral property and my share for which my family denied due to which my family and mine relation gone worse and i dont have any relationship with them. She gets ready for mutual divorce but whenever the date nears to file the mutual divorce she always back out and again start threatening me to destroy my career and file false allegation against me. I am very upset due to it and even thought of killing my self for which also she says go and die. We are not having any sexual relationship since last 5 years and living separate since 1 Year only sometime i visit to meet my daughter for one day. Please suggest what approach to be taken to file Divorce case and what can be the complication means what cases she can file

Advocate Ketan Khurana answered
Sir you should file a divorce petition on the grounds of cruelty and desertion and harassment. And make her a respondent in the case. Dont file mutual divorce but a simple divorce petition and also annex an application for taking custody of your child in the same case. You could contact me for further details and formalities

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ketan Khurana

Can Advocate Ketan Khurana represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ketan Khurana can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Khurana?

When you meet with Advocate Ketan Khurana for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Khurana?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Khurana, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Khurana?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Khurana, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ketan Khurana?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ketan Khurana regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ketan Khurana?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ketan Khurana can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.