One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thrissur - Advocate Joemon Kunnath

Advocate Joemon Kunnath

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
Family Court, Thrissur
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam
Advocate Joemon Kunnath has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 22 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Joemon Kunnath's office is in Family Court, Thrissur.
  • District Court, Alappuzha,
  • District Court, Ernakulam,
  • District Court, Kannur,
  • District Court, Kollam,
  • District Court, Kozhikkode,
  • District Court, Malappuram,
  • District Court, Palakkad,
  • District Court, Pathanamthitta,
  • District Court, Thiruvananthapuram,
  • District Court, Thrissur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Thrissur

Top Reviews

Natasha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Oct 07, 2020
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Joemon Kunnath How to apply for divorce an get child custody when wife does not agree What amount of compensation can wife demand while divorcing husband?