One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Surat - Advocate Jay Parmar

Advocate Jay Parmar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMann Darwaja, Surat
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Jay R Parmar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jay provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jay enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2015.

Enrollment Number : G/132/2015
  • District Court, Surat
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Surat

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jay Parmar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jay Parmar

Q: Girls family not ready for marriage what to do

I am chartered accountant from Mumbai. I am in relationship with one girl (Staying in Kim) for last 5 and half years. Now we both discussed with this thing with our parents. The parents of the girl are not ready for our relationship reason being that our parents are relatives and her father feels that his name in the society will be spoiled. I want to know what legal remedies are available to me.

Advocate Jay Parmar answered
All legal remedies are available to you your partner should have atttained 18 years of age and also you in order to be eligible to for marriage you can marry either where your partners residential adress is or where your address the marriage registrar will accept your marriage application with few documents attached.if the Following requirements are fulfilled then you can marry with your partnership without any hinderance

Q: Defaults of payment after last extension order from high court

Hi, my father's case is going on in high court. He had to pay 23 lakhs to the complainant, of which only 9.5 lakhs are remaining. The case was such that he was a property agent for plots of land, however, one of the scheme he was selling for was not completed on time and the main property scheme owner turned out to be fraudulent somehow. So the buyers started harassing my father and filed a case against him though he was just an agent. But my father got scared of jail to an extent that to get the bail, he surrendered and gave in writing he would pay off the money. He was paying as and how he could and was getting extensions from court. Before few months, he had got a last extension until 31st may from high court of Gujarat. However, the amount is still not arranged. What could be the outcome if he is unable to pay the remaining on the due date? Or what should he do to save himself from going to Jail?

Advocate Jay Parmar answered
Now here as your father has not taken any koney neither have utilized it then u should submit to the court that you have not taken any money and as you were pressurized so you were paying the money by selling your mothers ornaments by selling other household things and now you have nothing to sell and nothing to give the court may give order how it finds suitable as you are not guilty neither have you taken money. Court will not pass order for your judicial custody or pronounce for jail term

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jay Parmar

Can Advocate Jay Parmar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jay Parmar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jay Parmar?

When you meet with Advocate Jay Parmar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jay Parmar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jay Parmar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jay Parmar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jay Parmar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jay Parmar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jay Parmar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jay Parmar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jay Parmar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.