One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalandhar - Advocate Harsh Jhanji

Advocate Harsh Jhanji

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Civil Lines, Jalandhar
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Harsh Jhanji completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Harsh enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2010. He is a member of the District Bar Association Jalandhar & Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/364/2010
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Jalandhar,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India