One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Surat - Advocate Girish Patel

Advocate Girish Patel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Udhna, Surat
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Girish Patel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Girish Patel's office is in Udhna, Surat.
  • District Court, Surat,
  • Family Court, Surat

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Surat

Questions Answered by Advocate Girish Patel Wife died wants to marry again how to file for divorce Got married in Fiji how to get a divorce in India