One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Advocate Geeta Rani

Advocate Geeta Rani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 4, Panchkula
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Geeta Rani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Panchkula

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Geeta Rani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Geeta Rani

Q: need to apply a legal heir Certificate

need to apply a legal heir Certificate

Advocate Geeta Rani answered
Visit tehsil of your area take application form fill and submit , document required death certificate of person , legal heir birth certificate, resident address prof and other document. Legal heir under taking.

Q: Query regarding maintenance and child support

Hi,I have a daughter of 20 months. Even though she is undergoing treatment for hip dysplasia,my husband is not supporting us in any way for past 1 year. I work as a data analyst and bear all expenses of me and my daughter.i stay in a rented apartment.My daughter is undergoing treatment since she was 2 and half months old. She has been wearing different kinds of braces since then.He is in merchant navy. His salary is much higher than mine.Does he is liable to support us financially even though I am earning Please guide

Advocate Geeta Rani answered
you can claim mentance for your child . Your husband is liable to support you and your child. File petition for mentinance under 125 crpc. Kept child treatment original bill and payments receipt with you. This doc will support you in court.

Q: Custody of daughter and divorce

My son got married three years back and has a girl child one year old.His wife is quarrelling and beating him as well as inlaws. There is no evidence for the same. Daughter in law left home twenty days back with child.promising to take. But she send child to her parents in far away city.She is a working woman.Can my son get Custody of the child and take care of the same.He is residing in his own house with his parents. Can a divorce be filled in future .

Advocate Geeta Rani answered
Yes your son can get custody of his child .For this he has file petition in court for custody of child .As per law custody of child below 5 years of age is with mother. But as your daughter in law send her daughter with her parents .On this ground your son can also file petition for custody of child for welfare of child. You can file divorce

Q: Blackmailing And Sexual Assualt

How to file complaint of Blackmailing nd sexual assualt nd how recover things which has given to the blackmailer

Advocate Geeta Rani answered
Firstly file a complaint in nearest police station for sexual assault and blackmailing. When you will file complaint than mention in that which things are with blackmailer for which he is blackmailing you .During investigation police will recover those things .Keep one copy of complaint with you also.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Geeta Rani

Can Advocate Geeta Rani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Geeta Rani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Geeta Rani?

When you meet with Advocate Geeta Rani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Geeta Rani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Geeta Rani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Geeta Rani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Geeta Rani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Geeta Rani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Geeta Rani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Geeta Rani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Geeta Rani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.