One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Gaurav Sharma

Advocate Gaurav Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Ludhiana
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Gaurav Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Gaurav provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gaurav enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2010.

Enrollment Number : P/3654/2010
  • District Court, Ludhiana
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ludhiana

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gaurav Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gaurav Sharma

Q: I appeal for anticipatory bail but court give me stay order on arrest

Actully my wife put case on my father 354.but before it was 354a.she compalaint in women cell abóut dowery.but i have not taken even single penny.women cell reports said that girl is lieing about dowery .she then again compaint to ssp that my women cell not hear her properly then again compaint mark to police sho .then he also refuse dowery report .means its in my fouver.and after 354 my father want to session court for bail .session refused .then my father want to HC for anticipatory bail.Hc gives me stay on arrest .now they given me dates ..what shoul i do to safe my father .what action should i take ..she only wants me to seprate from my parents.i dont want ...

Advocate Gaurav Sharma answered
Dear sir, Don't worry about your father's bail application because discretionary power of HC is more than District Court. Firstly you have to join investigation before police and during investigation you have to prove your innocence by way of evidence. Secondly you should file separate an inquiry before senior police official by this also your father may be found innocent. For more information you have to send me your FIR. If you want to further inquire from me then you can contact me through lawrato.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gaurav Sharma

Can Advocate Gaurav Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gaurav Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Gaurav Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gaurav Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gaurav Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.