One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ernakulam - Advocate B Vinod

Advocate B Vinod

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSouth Chittoor, Ernakulam
LawRato28 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam
Advocate B Vinod is a senior associate of an advocate firm at the High Court of Kerala. He commenced his practice at the district centre of Kollam in early 1996. He conducted many cases including sessions trial, special prosecutions, civil suits, civil appeals, insurance cases before the MACT and ESI court. He shifted his practice to the High Court of Kerala in 1998 and practiced under the aegis of Senior Advocate Sri G Jananrdana Kurup.

Advocate Vinod continued practicing with him as the firm’s senior most Associate Lawyer till 2009. Thereafter, he was a government pleader in the high court of Kerala till October, 2011. He has also conducted trials with respect to ESI, economic offences and company cases. Apart from other criminal trials in various courts at Ernakulam including Economic Offences and trials and appeals arising from the Banking Frauds, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Food Adulteration Act Arms Act, Arms And Explosive Substances Act ,NDPS Act, Abkari Act, Customs Act, Passport Act, Foreign Citizens Registration Act. Conducted cases under Negotiable Instruments Act (criminal and civil cases), Provident Fund, Payment of Wages, Shops and Commercial Establishment Act, prosecuted and defended very many cases of breach of trust, criminal misappropriation, forgery, cheating and defended numerous multiple murder cases, Harijan atrocity cases.

As a Central Government Standing Counsel and as Government Pleader, he conducted numerous constitutional cases. He had numerous opportunities to represent many Panchayats and he is also the Standing Counsel for Kollam Corporation before the High Court of Kerala. He was guided in his disciplinary proceedings for management of District Co-Operative Bank and various arbitrations before the Co-operative arbitration forums. He defended banks, doctors and many service providers before the consumer redressal forums & commission duties as a government pleader & important cases. He was on special duty conducting cases of the vigilance and anti corruption bureau and had appeared towards the prosecution side in more than 200 cases in the high court of Kerala. He has advised many investigators with respect to cases. He was also instrumental for the Kerala high court declaring that office bearers of cricket association of Kerala covered by the PC Act of 1988. Advocate Vinod has enjoyed nearly 95% success as a prosecutor and as a defense counsel. He has advised on and pursued financial recovery for losses caused to the government and initiation of criminal investigation and prosecution.

Advocate Vinod enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 1996. He is a member of the Kerala High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : K/653/1996
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Kochi
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Ernakulam
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ernakulam
  • District and Sessions Court, Ernakulam
  • District Court, Ernakulam
  • Kerala High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ernakulam

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate B Vinod. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate B Vinod

Q: Is father liable to pay regular maintenance to wife and children

A senior sitizen aged 60 and 7 months an unemploye who is a heart patient whether is he required to pay compulsorily monthly payments to home? Wife, boy and a girl all are working in a private firm.

Advocate B Vinod answered
maintenance to children is to prevent vagrancy. wife is to be supported in the same social status. she is entitled to claim only if she cannot maintain herself in the same status with her income.senior citizen who are earning have to look after their wife dissertation without reasonable cause is a ground to deny the claim .

Q: is work bond valid if i resign in 6 days whereas bond was for 365 days

Iam joined in a job with 365 working day bond. Now after just 6days iam resigned. So my question is work bond is valid or not? And my original certificate is there. So is there any way to get my certifucate with out paying penality.??

Advocate B Vinod answered
sir companies spend money to acquire employee, their search process may also be elaborate.most of the companies put freshers on means that they have not confirmed your appointment. security of job and continuity of labour are two sided of the same coin. you will not be the sole candidate included in the select list for appointment. in such cases also the company that employed u does not stand to loose monetarily .send a lawyer notice stating that u are prejudiced by the at of the company and that it mounts to unlawful enrichment by the company . it works with most of them . make a complaint to the labor commissioneretc etc.

Q: What is the procedure for family partition

I am a catholic christian from kerala, and my father is planning to partition family property to me and my brother but the rights will be only given after his death. We have 2 house as family property 1 is in father name which is grand father property and other is in mothers name which is built by my father. Father decides to give his property yo my brother and my mothers property to me. Please advise the type of agreement i have to ask father to make so that i am safe. As my mother has chances later changing decission.

Advocate B Vinod answered
madam settlement deed can be executed by both your parents based on family arrangement.mutatio can e effected reserving life interest to your parents. a joint irrevocable will by your parents also is advisable .

Q: can case be registered in india for incidence happened in UK

my brother did his studies in uk during 2012-15 .was working in uae now in india waiting for his visa for qatar. now one of his friend has given a complaint to the police that he has not received 50000rs for purchase of laptop for my brother in uk. 1. can police register a case which has happened in uk? advice

Advocate B Vinod answered
Dear friend Indian penal law follows every citizen where ever they be . it has exta territorial application .But section 188 of the code of criminal procedureandstes obtaining sanction from the central government .It comes only at the stage of cognizance .For registration of crime and for completion of ivedtigation sanction is not necessary.After investigation the entire papers would be submitted to the union government.The central goverent will thereafter assrtain whether any case is regustered abroad and if the accused had already left that forgiven jurisdiction will sanction prosecution.The entire exercise will take years to reach that stage .

Q: Right in father's ancestral property

Does both sons have equal rights in fathers ancestoral property? And first son is a divorcee having a child?

Advocate B Vinod answered
Answer depends on the religion , caste,region, and whether the father is alive Mithakshara law male descendants take equal share in the property along with their living ancestors Most of the cases sons do not have a share in ancestral property .they inherit equally after the death of their father

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate B Vinod

Can Advocate B Vinod represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate B Vinod can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate B Vinod?

When you meet with Advocate B Vinod for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate B Vinod?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate B Vinod, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate B Vinod?

During your initial consultation with Advocate B Vinod, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate B Vinod?

It is important to communicate with Advocate B Vinod regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate B Vinod?

The cost of hiring Advocate B Vinod can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.