One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Alwar - Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDaudpur, Alwar
LawRato39 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma completed his law in the year 1984 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashok enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 1984. He is a member of the Alwar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/459/1984

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma

Q: Clarification regarding divorce on grounds of schizophrenia

Mere friend Ki shadi 4 year pehle hui thi shadi k 6 month bad vo apni wife se alg rhne lga.. Ldki ko schizophrenia ki prblm he is vjh se unke bich or family k bich kafi jgde.. Vo ldki govt job me lgi hui or vo divorce nhi dena chahti plz suggest good decision for my friend's future. Kya use patchup kr Lena chaiye

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma answered
Go for filing a petition under sec 12 of Hindu marriage act..also note that you should be having all medical records for her diseases and the fact of her diseases was not told to you before the marriage..

Q: Will i face a problem in getting a government job as 498a was filed

I had a divorce in 2014,my wife had filed a case on me in 2012 of bharan poshan,and also 498a fir was done but settlement was done in police station,in divorce decree it is mentioned that I have given an alimony amount of 2 lac plus all dahej and streedhan I have returned to her.but I have never asked for dahej ,which I had a written letter from my wife at time of marriage that all small assets which she had brought like sofa bed tv etc has been given by her parents to her as a token of my question is I am selected as an officer in 2018 and my police verification is about to happen. Will I face any problem.

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma answered
As the settlement was done in 498 a matter ..and you hv not been charged so there will be no problem with any kind of service matters and police ever while joining you should mention about this case history to your employer..

Q: How to get free legal aid for divorce case

Dear Sir/Mam How can I got free legal aid for replying a petition under Hindu marriage act 1955 section 13 1a for dissolution of marriage at Faridabad family court where petition is already filed by my spouse. as I am from district Barmer Rajasthan belongs to schedule caste.

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma answered
You should contact legal aid authorities placed at faridabad court..also submit your income proof as why u want free legal aid..also file a petition under 24 HM act against your wife for maintainnce in faridabad court..You can contact for further proceedings..

Q: Legal action against employer for not giving relieving letter

Dear Sir, I worked for a company as a Software trainee in Jaipur two years back(Jan 2015 - Nov 2015) for 11 months, and due to some salary issue I resigned the company without surviving notice period. After leaving that company i joined one other org(Nov 15 - current) in Jaipur only. Now again I am looking for a change and selected for one reputed software company for Mumbai location. I am on notice period with my current employer and joining next company in few days. So at the time of my potential new employer's BGV they are asking for relieving letter from my ex employer, without relieving letter they wont onboard me. So I contacted to my ex employer's HR and asked her for the same but she is denying me to give relieving letter. Even I am ready to pay for my notice period amount salary but still she is not supporting me in any way. She has just marked me as absconded from the services due to not completing exit process.Please suggest me how can I get my relieving letter after 2 year

Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma answered
Dear As per limitation act you can raise your application with appropraie authority within 3 years of date of incident/ your case you can submit an application seeking relief under Industrial Dispute act before ALC Jaipur , copy marked to CLC Delhi. along with your relevant documents and current conditions also you are advised to share your employment agreement/appointment letter for further guidance..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma

Can Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashok Kumar Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.