One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Agra - Advocate Arun Khurana

Advocate Arun Khurana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTaj Road, Agra
LawRato38 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Khurana has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arun provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matter, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Consumer Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1986.

Enrollment Number : UP/2686/1986
  • Allahabad High Court
  • District Court, Agra
  • District Court, Allahabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Agra

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arun Khurana. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Khurana

Q: How to finalize divorce proceedings

if the seocnd party of divorce do not appear in the court at the hearing to not to finalised the divorce for continue to one year. what can i do to finalise the divorce as soon as possible.

Advocate Arun Khurana answered
Full facts have not been mentioned by you. Kindly inform whether the proceedings pending are under section 13 or 13 B. In absence of incomplete information we are not able to guide you. Thanks & Regards

Q: How will pending criminal case affect selection in civil services

I have been named as accused by a person living in my neighbourhood in a case under section 304 of IPC,though my name does not appear in present police is doing investigation and till now has not made any chargesheet.I am quite confident that if the case goes to court i will be acquitted.but I am quite worried over the fact that for the last 2 years I am preparing for civil services exam and state civil services exam and if i get selected i will not be getting appointment letter due to pendency of criminal case against me(this is due to the fact that disposal of case takes a lot of time in India even if someone is innocent).I want to know what to do,should i continue my preparation without worrying about this case or what other options i have?

Advocate Arun Khurana answered
Continue your preparation for the Civil Service exams. Do not let the Investigation be a deterrent . Since your name is not in the FIR, in all likelihood the Investigating Officer if convinced with you, shall not include your name

Q: How to get rid of Illegal possession by neighbor

My grandfather has bought a land (1600 sq. Mtr) 50 years ago in the name of my father and uncle, at the time of my grandfather death which happened 40 years ago, at that time the neighbor of that land illegally acquire a portion of my land due to that the way to the road become very narrow that now only single person can pass at a time, now nobody is ready to purchase that land and if they are ready than they are offering very less amount around 5 lakhs only and even this land is near the road and it is also useless for any purpose, how can we get back our part of land, is there any chance of it now?

Advocate Arun Khurana answered
Take up the matter with the concerned Police authorities. Follow it up with the superior authorities after a week of having lodged the initial complaint. In most likelihood the matter will be resolved to your satisfaction with administrative measures if pursued . Still if the issue is not resolved you may consider filing a Case under section 156 ( 3 ) Cr.P.c in the Criminal Court which is a faster remedy compared to a civil suit

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Khurana

Can Advocate Arun Khurana represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Khurana can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Khurana?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Khurana for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Khurana?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Khurana, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Khurana?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Khurana, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Khurana?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Khurana regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Khurana?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Khurana can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.