One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Anirudha Tambde

Advocate Anirudha Tambde

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDhantoli, Nagpur
LawRato8 years Experience
Advocate Anirudha Tambde
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Anirudha Tambde has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anirudha provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Child Custody Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anirudha enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2016.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6142/2016
Advocate Anirudha Tambde

  • Bombay High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Nagpur
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Nagpur
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • Family Courts, Nagpur
  • Maharashtra Revenue Tribunal, Nagpur
  • Maharashtra State Co-operative Appellate Court, Mumbai
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court
  • Nagpur District Consumer Forum
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Pooja Sumegh Gajbhiy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Sumit Murte - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago
Premprakash naresh w - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
With Advocate Anirudha Tambde 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Anirudha Tambde

Questions Answered by Advocate Anirudha Tambde

Q: Is it safe to buy Commercial shop approved as kitchen in building plan

I look a shop but in building plans it is show as a kitchen (plan are approved by the Gram Panchayat) there are 4 shops in a row 3 of them show as a shops.Builder ask me he correction in architect plan,saledeed agreement & provide me a loan from co-oprative bank.paper work & 7/12 is OK all flats & shops are sold out.what can I do?

Advocate Anirudha Tambde answered
As per Information Given by clients:If shops is not mentioned in Sanction Plan of building as approved by the gram panchayat , then it can create problem for obtaining shop licence and in future ( if any person, not necessary ) complaint by any person in concerned authority, problem can be created in property. So make sure ur shops should be mentioned in sanction plan as per the laws and approved by authority. So please consult with lawyer before purchasing property advisable.

Q: Transfer of property by joint owners

After my husband got expired can a mother and son transfer house property as joint onwers ?

Advocate Anirudha Tambde answered
As per information given by clients. Yes property can be transferred on the name of mother and son if ur husband is expired and the property is self acquired by husband by his own money and property is not inheritance property.

Q: Cancelled flat builder not refunding money what to do

4 yrs ago i booked a flat in pre launch state but that builder not constructing 50 % ammount paid at a time by cheque. Before one yrs i cancelled then also not returning my paid money what to do now?

Advocate Anirudha Tambde answered
As per information given by clients, U can file consumer complaint under consumer protection act 1986 in consumer court for deficiency of service, recovery of money and u can also seek compensation for non refund of money.

Q: Claiming property which is in by the deceased sister to her husband

hi, My mom and my sister are the owner of the1 property (shop) 2years before my sister past away ans she had one baby also which is now 2.5years old. In the legal paper the first name is mentioned by my mom and the other is my sis and this property was taken before my sister marriage and her name on legal paper was also before marriage name only. After sometime of sister's death we went to the society office to claim the property name of my mom but society is asking for Non objection certificate of my JIJa and which he is denying to give. And now we came to know my sister secretly put nomination of society in the name of my Jija with mention of 100% owner and there no signature of my mom in the nomination paper. The society is not allowing us to put the property in the name of my mom. Just to inform you the shop was taken by dad only no contribution was there from my Sister or from her husband. We want claim the property in the name of my mom. Please advice what to do now.

Advocate Anirudha Tambde answered
As per Information clients,As per Hindu Succession Act, Husband don't have share in wife's property if wife has legal hiers in the side of her mother or wife has own child. So after the read your facts of the case, your Mother and Your sister's child both has equal or share according to the sale deed has mentioned the share.but ur sister's husband can't claim any share in the Property now.

Q: Need information regarding divorce

I got marred last moth with hindu rituals but due to various differences i dont want to continue this marriage anymore. please suggest the way to out of this marriage as soon as possible. i do not want any type of alimony or any thing . i juts want to dissolve this marriage

Advocate Anirudha Tambde answered
As per clients information, As per Hindu marriage act, u can file for mutual divorce in the family court as per area jurisdiction. U have to make petition in the family court for mutual divorce and on the first date of hearing the matter, court will refer the matter to conciliation process such process take six months. After six months even after conciliation process fail and both party agree for mutual divorce before court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anirudha Tambde

Can Advocate Anirudha Tambde represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anirudha Tambde can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anirudha Tambde?

When you meet with Advocate Anirudha Tambde for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anirudha Tambde?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anirudha Tambde, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anirudha Tambde?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anirudha Tambde, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anirudha Tambde?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anirudha Tambde regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anirudha Tambde?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anirudha Tambde can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Anirudha Tambde