One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Anil Sawhney

Advocate Anil Sawhney

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Ludhiana
LawRato44 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anil Sawhney has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anil provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anil enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 1980. He is a member of Ludhiana Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/775/1980
  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Jalandhar
  • District Court, Kaithal
  • District Court, Ludhiana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ludhiana

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anil Sawhney. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anil Sawhney

Q: Demand for money made by wife's family, husband was married earlier

I had a girl friend with whom we got married in arya samajh. Due to family issue , we took divorce by mutual consent. Now she got married to some one and I too got married to someone. My present wife got to know about my previous marriage and divorce as she has seen my what's app message which I forgot to delete. I tried to convince a lot and took help of parents as well. Nothing works out . Her family members are demanding unexpected money which I can't give. Although they don't have any proof my last marriage. That's I m sure. It's been more than six months, she is staying in her family father's home. Although I agreed to give them money and said to file for divorce but they are demanding money first . Pls suggest what action should I take ..or what they do against me.

Advocate Anil Sawhney answered
Dear your case facts are not exhaustive n clear i.e. previous divorce taken from Court or out of court and many other points to b cleared, so it is advised to get an appointment only then a proper​ answers can b given to your queries.

Q: Divorce for my sister when husband is not co-operating

The marriage of my sister-in-law was done more than 3 years ago through Within few days of marriage she fell victim of teasing, mental and physical torture for bringing inadequate dowry. She was never accepted with love and dignity.Her husband works in USA and they now have been living separately for more than 3 years. We filed a case for cruelty and harassment against him and his family but the case has been dragging on for long, made more difficult due to him being a NRI.Now we don't want to pursue this case, and for future of my sister want to get a divorce. His family wont agree for mutual divorce easily and blackmail for further money. So we want to file one-sided divorce.1) He was prosecuted in USA once for soliciting prostitutes once after marriage.2) Living separately for more than 3 years.3) He and his family always treated her cruelly.Now our only concern is to get divorce as soon as possible. What are our option and how long divorce will take.

Advocate Anil Sawhney answered
Above facts​ r not sufficient to give right advice, it will be better to have consultation face to face so that proper n valuable stets b taken after going through record of previous litigation.... Thanks .

Q: Husband torturing him how to ask for maintenance

Hii I am mrs Sumit Bala I get married on 1/4/2016 since my marriage my husband family initially torcher me for Dowery from this torcher I get suffer from migraines problem and leave in hospital for 10 days and after that some mutual understanding I go with my husband on his responsibilities and I get pregnant in January 2016 but due to some abnormal baby I get aborted but my husband family blame me that I get aborted because I was a female baby and they also torcher me by saying again and again that you are suffering from AIDS and many more things And in all this there is zero support from my husband but now I don't want to leave with my husband family but my husband not giving any support to me and he is an govt. servent in CISF and leave outside for duty and I get torcher here by his family now what i Can do leave free without any torchering can you please suggest me

Advocate Anil Sawhney answered
If u have no source of income,u can file application under section 125 CR P c or file a case under domestic violence act for seperate house too. For more discussions n consultation u can personally contact.

Q: Wife cheating on me, how to file divorce against her and get custody

I got married in 2008 and have a girl child of 8 year old, now I came to know that my wife is in relationship with another person, I have telephonic recording of both of them, if I file a case , will it be sufficient ground for divorce, shall I get custody of child, what will be time and expenses to get through the case. Can any one advise me , what action should I take

Advocate Anil Sawhney answered
Dear In case u have untempered recording of specific n clear allegations of adultoures relations of your wife then u hv a strong case for divorce as well as for custody.For personal consultation Rs.7700 will be charged.

Q: Wife blackmailing to suicide, filed false dowry case now, what to do

My wife file fake dowry case on me . she want i am left home and live separately from my parents. she drink lizol to threaten us. then his brother and sister took her to home . now after one month they file fake dowry case on me please help me i am so mentally harass. we married with hindu rituals.

Advocate Anil Sawhney answered
Dear in response to your query without going through the dowry case papers it wl be not b advisable for u to take any guidance n it wl b much more difficult for a lawyer to give appropriate advice. Be vigilant enough to deal in Criminal Cases.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anil Sawhney

Can Advocate Anil Sawhney represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anil Sawhney can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Sawhney?

When you meet with Advocate Anil Sawhney for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Sawhney?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anil Sawhney, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Sawhney?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anil Sawhney, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anil Sawhney?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anil Sawhney regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anil Sawhney?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anil Sawhney can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.