One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Amit V Neware

Advocate Amit V Neware

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMahatma Gandhi Nagar, Nagpur
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Amit V Neware has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amit provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters Landlor/Tenant Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2012.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4094/2012
  • Bombay High Court
  • Family Courts, Nagpur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amit V Neware. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit V Neware

Q: Divorce happened, can i marry again

Sir/Madam, After lot of false allegations and DV act/498A harassment, I went for divorce and after 8+ years fight marriage was dissolved after proving all allegations to be false. Can I marry now ? And, also, wife has gone for appeal against divorce judgement. Can that be stopping factor for my second marriage ?

Advocate Amit V Neware answered
Whether you got notice of appeal, whether the judgment of trial court has stayed by appeallate court.whether you appeared in that appeal.. share all the facts asked by me.. Elsewhere I will advise you properly

Q: Government cancelled scholarship and are now demanding the money

I took admission to BscHS in 2010.College told me at the time of admission that obc have scholarship.I received my scholarship .Now the Samaj Kalyan Office they are saying the scholarship was given was not legal there is no arrangement for any obc students now in 2017 they found that was mistakenly given to the they are saying give the money back or they will filled police complaint against student.But all the students are not have enough money to that's why they took admission under the obc quaota. Right now my condition also not good.the amount is also 90000.what should i do?

Advocate Amit V Neware answered
You took admission in the college under OBC category, and you got scholarship also, that it is totally burden on the college that it is government recognise or not. Else they give you admission under OBC quota, n samaj Kalyan office could not recover scholarship from is the matter between college n samaj Kalyan, coz samaj Kalyan granted scholarship to OBC category, n college also provide data of OBC students to samaj Kalyan, so where there is a question to refund the scholarship.. Even though it happens so you will be file writ petition before high court.. Hope you will be happy by my advice.. ask me again if you have any confusion

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit V Neware

Can Advocate Amit V Neware represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit V Neware can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit V Neware?

When you meet with Advocate Amit V Neware for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit V Neware?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit V Neware, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit V Neware?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit V Neware, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit V Neware?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit V Neware regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit V Neware?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit V Neware can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.