One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Madurai - Advocate A Joseph Jerry

Advocate A Joseph Jerry

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoK.K Nagar, Madurai
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate A Joseph Jerry has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate A Joseph Jerry's office is in K.K Nagar, Madurai.
  • District Court, Madurai,
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Madurai

Popular Reviews

Sai - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.A Joseph Jerry's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago
Mohammed Rafi need m - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate A Joseph Jerry understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate A Joseph Jerry Procedure for implementation of order for custody of child by court Can a divorce be file by husband in India being a US Citizen