Send legal notice for cheque bounce

If a cheque issued to you has bounced, you are legally required to send a notice to the defaulter before you can file a case in court. Most defaulters pay up once they receive a legal notice. LawRato helps you send a legal notice drafted by an experienced lawyer for only Rs. 1999/-, which increases the chances of getting your outstanding money.

Please fill in the following details.


Platform Users


Satisfied Clients


Lawyer Network


Cities Covered