×

quesshare in father's mother's property- ancestral property

My fathers mother had a property of 4.75 acres, which is received from her father, she has 2 sons and 1 daughter. is she has absolute right to give to her daughter whole of the property or not.

• ansHow did the father of your grand mother receive this property? Did he purchase it solely from his own earning, or the other members of the family also contributed to the finances?

If it can be proved that the father of your grand mother alone did not purchase the property then your father can legally question the right of his mother to give the entire property to her daughter.