share in father's mother's property- ancestral property
My fathers mother had a property of 4.75 acres, which is received from her father, she has 2 sons and 1 daughter. is she has absolute right to give to her daughter whole of the property or not.
How did the father of your grand mother receive this property? Did he purchase it solely from his own earning, or the other members of the family also contributed to the finances?
If it can be proved that the father of your grand mother alone did not purchase the property then your father can legally question the right of his mother to give the entire property to her daughter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- We brought house 27 years back want to change name on the registry
- Brother is not taking care of my family after getting my father's job
- No written resignation only oral. Can co. still file absconding case?
- Will was executed but brothers filed injunction suit
- Contractor fraud as he is not fulfilling contract requirements