responding to SLP (Civil) in Supreme Court
Brief History: We had some lands in two different villages; lets say A and B. Our ancestors decided to stay in each village and decided to have the land in the village they were living. It was simply a family settlement and the lands were not registered. lets say I'm successor from village A. The successor of village B tried to sell the lands in village A (my village) in 2010; and we filled a "Declaratory suit" in 2010 and also demanding an injunction which was granted. They moved to High court against the order. The high court in 2013 did not revoked the injunction but directed lower court to finish the case in one year. Meanwhile the judge of lower court changed (earlier one got transferred). This new judge allowed their request for "permission to sell the land". We moved to High court against this order because "Selling of Land by them" was our "Cause of Action" for filling the suit in 2010. The high court ruled in our favor setting aside the order of lower court which gave them "permission to sell the land". Now they have filled SLP in supreme court against high court order. Question: Can you please Suggest me what can I do? should I respond in SC our should I wait for one or two hearing? can the SC give them permission to sell the land without intimating us?
Hi, if you received the notice from SC then engage the advocate in Supreme Court and contest the matter there.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- cheating wife asking for divorce-husband refusing
- Company asking to pay bond money as I left job early what to do
- Land registration not done as well as money not returned what to do.
- Asked wife if we could abort child now she threatens to file complaint
- AP HOUSING BOARD NOT RETURNING EMD