Rented property dispute
The situation is that we are having a rented shop from 35-40 years , and we want to buy the property; but the owner is refusing to sell it to us. and we are getting rumours that the owner has sold this property to someone else. So our question is that , is there any way we can own this property or can get back ?? And we are ready to pay the market value of the plot. please suggest something.
can anyone suggest me anything on this.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can husband use, my taking abortion w/o his consent, in divorce case?
- How to recover token money from property dealer and cancel the deal?
- Charge sheet not raised even after 21 months of FIR
- Brought a property through registered and stamp GPA owner denying sign
- Can my wife NRI go and file case in India what do I have to do then