quesRented property dispute

The situation is that we are having a rented shop from 35-40 years , and we want to buy the property; but the owner is refusing to sell it to us. and we are getting rumours that the owner has sold this property to someone else. So our question is that , is there any way we can own this property or can get back ?? And we are ready to pay the market value of the plot. please suggest something.

  • anscan anyone suggest me anything on this.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I bought a property 20 yrs back along with my colleagues. Their part of land…

Can a person who is an outsider buy a lal dora land?

i hv 3 brothers nd i am only daughter of my parents.My parents died in…

I'm the only son with 3 sisters all are married my mother (Hindu) purchased house…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly