Rented property dispute
The situation is that we are having a rented shop from 35-40 years , and we want to buy the property; but the owner is refusing to sell it to us. and we are getting rumours that the owner has sold this property to someone else. So our question is that , is there any way we can own this property or can get back ?? And we are ready to pay the market value of the plot. please suggest something.
can anyone suggest me anything on this.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we sell house if name transfer is not done?
- What is the meaning of uncontested-decree with costs
- No written agreement with buyer. He is not paying the pending money.
- Father did second marriage and gave all property to her how to claim
- Husband fights daily after consuming alcohol what to do