Possession over property since 25 years
Our family has a land which has been possessed for more than 25 years. Now before two and a half years, a person said in municipal that his relatives have no child and he is the owner of the said property. The real owner has not filed any case against this incident. So what can we do to take this property under our control?
File a suit of ownership of the land against the owner, as per adverse possession. If you can manage to get the favorable order, you can contest the claims raised by subsequent buyers about the ownership of the land.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can i apply for child custody if i ask for divorce
- Can a grandson claim a share in the property of his grandparents
- Can wife challenge will of husband to get gratuity and house
- Ex boyfriend threatening to post my pictures on social sites
- Value of stamp duty on sale deed and its registration