×

quesPossession over property since 25 years

Our family has a land which has been possessed for more than 25 years. Now before two and a half years, a person said in municipal that his relatives have no child and he is the owner of the said property. The real owner has not filed any case against this incident. So what can we do to take this property under our control?

• ansFile a suit of ownership of the land against the owner, as per adverse possession. If you can manage to get the favorable order, you can contest the claims raised by subsequent buyers about the ownership of the land.