quesPossession over property since 25 years

Our family has a land which has been possessed for more than 25 years. Now before two and a half years, a person said in municipal that his relatives have no child and he is the owner of the said property. The real owner has not filed any case against this incident. So what can we do to take this property under our control?

  • ansFile a suit of ownership of the land against the owner, as per adverse possession. If you can manage to get the favorable order, you can contest the claims raised by subsequent buyers about the ownership of the land.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My mother along with her 5 siblings have inherited a property. All except one of…

My father BUYED 4cent land when i am 1yr old. They have not yet put…
hi .my marriage is in trouble. my wife may file divorce . before that i…
sir I was borrowd a sum of 3500000 in co operative urban bank.due to some…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly