My mother is not giving us share in grandfather's property
My father passed away in 2011. We after that were staying with my grandfather. In 2013 my grandfather sold all his property and gave us all our share in my mother's name.
I got married in 2009 but my mother now says we have no share in the property.
How can we get our share now?
Your query is silent on
1. By what mode your mother received share ( money or in form of property)
2. Were you minor?
3. Was it an ancestral property or self acquired property.
Please provide complete facts so that we can provide legal advice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- preliminary decree passed but not yet executed what to do
- property was sold without some paper work
- How can i evict tenants from my property.
- Denial of Service by Stocks Advisory Company & Fraud
- Met with an accident can I claim expenses incurred on medical