My mother is not giving us share in grandfather's property
My father passed away in 2011. We after that were staying with my grandfather. In 2013 my grandfather sold all his property and gave us all our share in my mother's name.
I got married in 2009 but my mother now says we have no share in the property.
How can we get our share now?
Your query is silent on
1. By what mode your mother received share ( money or in form of property)
2. Were you minor?
3. Was it an ancestral property or self acquired property.
Please provide complete facts so that we can provide legal advice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can the NBW be cancelled in my case without reapplying for bail?
- Ex boyfriend harassing and blackmailing
- will written as a letter to my uncle by my grandfather.
- Unfair tax being levied by Uber what action can i take against them
- How much stamp duty i have to pay for transfer of property