quescan my grandfather will all his property to only 1 out of his 3 sons

I want to know that if my grandfather buy a property and than he made a will in my father name. is it compulsory to divide that property in all three son of the grandfather or he can give it to anyone?

  • ansIf the property is a self acquired property I.e. bought by your grandfather out of his own funds (not funds from ur great grandfather or HuF funds etc) , then yes he can will it to whomsoever he likes. Not compulsory to divide it among all his sons.

    Advocate Vanshdeep Dalmia

      Jor Bagh, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

i have given an huge amount of money in return for a land for a…
Need Advice on below case: Father use to work in KPCL and he died due…

Mery naam k plot ko property deeler ny dosri parti ko plot no change karky…

Purchased plot during lease period,which is over now.I have to procure mother deed from bad.…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly