quescan my grandfather will all his property to only 1 out of his 3 sons

I want to know that if my grandfather buy a property and than he made a will in my father name. is it compulsory to divide that property in all three son of the grandfather or he can give it to anyone?

• ansIf the property is a self acquired property I.e. bought by your grandfather out of his own funds (not funds from ur great grandfather or HuF funds etc) , then yes he can will it to whomsoever he likes. Not compulsory to divide it among all his sons.

Advocate Vanshdeep Dalmia

Jor Bagh, Delhi