quesReceiving bills after discontinuing services. What should i do now?

I discontinued the services of the internet service provider. I paid them extra money at the time of disconnection. After a month they have sent me bill. But i am no longer using there services. After talking to them they again sent me a bill. Now i am receiving calls from them saying that they are from tiz hazari court. Which believe to be fake. So what can i do in this case now?

• ansInitially you should make a written complaint to the company regarding the wrong bills that you are receiving.

After that if they continue to harass you then, you can send a legal notice to them regarding the same.

Also you can file a complaint to the concerned consumer court and you don't an advocate for filing a complaint in the consumer court where you can be given compensation by the court.