quesReceiving bills after discontinuing services. What should i do now?

I discontinued the services of the internet service provider. I paid them extra money at the time of disconnection. After a month they have sent me bill. But i am no longer using there services. After talking to them they again sent me a bill. Now i am receiving calls from them saying that they are from tiz hazari court. Which believe to be fake. So what can i do in this case now?

  • ans

    Initially you should make a written complaint to the company regarding the wrong bills that you are receiving.

    After that if they continue to harass you then, you can send a legal notice to them regarding the same.

    Also you can file a complaint to the concerned consumer court and you don't an advocate for filing a complaint in the consumer court where you can be given compensation by the court.

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Karunasish Chakraborty

  Old Post office street
 Experience: 27 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly