Receiving bills after discontinuing services. What should i do now?
I discontinued the services of the internet service provider. I paid them extra money at the time of disconnection. After a month they have sent me bill. But i am no longer using there services. After talking to them they again sent me a bill. Now i am receiving calls from them saying that they are from tiz hazari court. Which believe to be fake. So what can i do in this case now?
Initially you should make a written complaint to the company regarding the wrong bills that you are receiving.
After that if they continue to harass you then, you can send a legal notice to them regarding the same.
Also you can file a complaint to the concerned consumer court and you don't an advocate for filing a complaint in the consumer court where you can be given compensation by the court.
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does vacation bench have power to grant interim bail
- Do I have pay tax on compensation amount received through court
- How to claim share in ancestral property in Uttar Pradesh?
- How can i get the room renamed from fathers name to my name.
- Father lost leg in accident how to claim compensation