quesMade payment of product online. On delivery they asked for COD.

I purchased an online split a/c worth Rs. 28,000 from a website and made payment of it through credit card as cash on delivery was not available on that product. It was to delivered in lucknow and i stay in delhi. Once delivery the delivery boy asked for payment and said that the product was cash on delivery. Now after talking to the company they are continuously saying wait for 48 hours. It has been long, What can we do and how much time will it take to settle the case in consumer court?

You can send a legal notice through lawyer and thereafter file a consumer case for deficiency of services  before the consumer court.

It takes approximately 3 years for matter to  finish.

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only