Made payment of product online. On delivery they asked for COD.
I purchased an online split a/c worth Rs. 28,000 from a website and made payment of it through credit card as cash on delivery was not available on that product. It was to delivered in lucknow and i stay in delhi. Once delivery the delivery boy asked for payment and said that the product was cash on delivery. Now after talking to the company they are continuously saying wait for 48 hours. It has been long, What can we do and how much time will it take to settle the case in consumer court?
You can send a legal notice through lawyer and thereafter file a consumer case for deficiency of services before the consumer court.
It takes approximately 3 years for matter to finish.
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure to get release deed
- Appointment of auditor is not ratified is it amounts to casual vacancy
- Harassment by wife and threatening to file for false case
- What is process to give flat of grandfather after his death on rent
- Filed for mutual divorce now want to withdraw